J

J

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Jean Grey

This was the best Halloween ever!! On Friday night we had a ward party and I went as Jean Grey, Sarah as Petra, and Halley as Rogue, all women from X-men. The nerds in the crowd were loving this.
Hear me, X-Men! No longer am I the woman you knew! I am fire! And life incarnate! Now and forever -- I am PHOENIX!
-"You have no idea what it's like to have your entire life pulled out from under you!"
-"Warren, please. You're talking to the woman who's been killed, cloned and kidnapped more times than I can remember. Let's keep it in perspective."
Here we have a Ghostbuster, the X-women, a business student, and Shaggy from Scooby-doo. The Ghostbuster won the costume contest.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ruth McKimson said...

My favorite is the one with you putting your dukes up ready for some action. Your hair looks beautiful!! And the hairband adds to the drama. Beautiful.

I won't comment about the zombies. OK, maybe I will: not beautiful.

Keri said...

I LURV this!!! You are a fabulous Annie zombie, but an even better Jean Grey. LOVE it.