J

J

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hopefully Things Never Change

I moved into a new apartment a couple weeks ago and am still unpacking all my stuff. I was looking through my notebooks and came across a journal I kept in high school. I forgot what an awesome teenager I was until I read a list of some of the jokes I pulled on people.

-Painted Kamron's toenails pink while he was sleeping.

-Crawled outside and around to the quiet room window where Boyd and Kelsey were. Wore a scary gorilla mask and black hat and scared them good.

-Sang extremely loud to Boyd's friend whom I do not know Happy Birthday on the phone. Not his birthday.

-Drew on Jared's face while he was sleeping. He said he was gong to get me back. I boobytrapped my room with black thread going back and forth all across the room. Mom came in.

-Called Jared's roommate and acted like I was the girl he went out with the night before, saying I didn't think it was going to work out, that I was confused, and that I needed time to think.

3 comments:

Maren B said...

Dear Jamie,
Your example of true impropriety inspires me. May it ever be so.
Your admiring fan,
Maren

Ruth McKimson said...

Awesome Jamie. Some of the those I don't think I even knew about. Ya got nerve, kid.

Keri said...

Claaaaaaasic Jamie.