J

J

Saturday, March 19, 2011

New York Honeymoon


Here are Joel and I, newly married, and leaving for the airport for New York at 4:00 AM.









We went to Tom's Restaurant for breakfast one of the first days we were there. I thought Joel looked like he fit in well with this backdrop.











One of our next stops was this huge cathedral, I forget the name.











We also went to Rockefeller Center. I was excited about it because of the show 30 Rock - unfortunately no Tina Fey though. In fact we didn't see anybody famous. The scarf was to keep my ears warm because it was so COLD outside. I realize it didn't actually match very well with my shirt. Get over it. More to come later.

1 comment:

Maren B said...

Haha, you guys were insane to choose a 4am flight the morning after your wedding. Didn't anyone tell you?