J

J

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that when I was scheduling my flight to Portland I forgot that Jordan was coming in Thursday morning instead of Friday morning. So basically Jordan is going to get there Thursday morning and I'm not going to until Thursday evening at 5:30. The good news is that I have a bunny rabbit. She is precious and I'm not even allergic. I'll post some pictures of her soon. Joel thinks he's being replaced by her but just because I do all my blogging about her now doesn't mean that's what is going on.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Yes it does. HA! Ummm....I think you need to reschedule your flight.

Ruth McKimson said...

Oh, Jamie, you'll miss the best part . . . the welcome home banners and such. But do what you must.