J

J

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sleepy Baby


Oskar is ready to be done sleeping every morning by 6:00.  I, however, am not.  So I usually put him in bed next to me and if I'm lucky he'll eventually fall asleep and we'll both get more rest. 

He punches in his sleep.  I assume because he's having Rocky dreams. 

Whenever Oskar is sleeping we take advantage of it and take a nap too. 

No wonder Joel has neck pain.  I took this picture in the middle of the night while he was sleeping and I find him this way almost every single night.  It can't be comfortable. 

This isn't a sleeping picture but we thought it was funny.  It looks like he's about to pull out his gun and bust a cap. 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Keri said...

i love those sleepy family pics. and I spy a hairy zoram belly pose. funny, I've got some pictures of Zoram sleeping the same way, except his mouth is wIIIIde open and he's snoring.

Keri said...

also, I love Oskar's gangsta pose

Maren B said...

HAha!