J

J

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Family Portrait


Earlier this year Joel went to an auction that our ward was putting on and bid on a portrait package, and paid $50 for what the company said was a $5000 value.  I wasn't there because I was at the NCAA men's volleyball championships that were held here in LA but I was very proud of him for getting such a good deal.  I don't know if they really charge $5000 but the way they were talking to us about upgrades to the size of the portrait and picture frame prices I wouldn't be surprised.  Anyway we decided to leave Oskar out of it because we're hopefully going to have more children and we didn't want the other ones to feel gypped that they didn't get a fancy picture.  So we went, they put us in three different poses, and then took us to a back room where they showed us all the pictures and we had to pick one.  Initially we picked a different one because we thought we were getting a smaller size but when we found out we were getting the bigger size we went back and chose this one.  I'm happy with our choice, I think it looks awesome, like a rich young couple who takes themselves very seriously.  I love it.  Now we just have to find a place to put it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: