J

J

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Baby #3

Finally, at nearly 22 weeks along, we were able to have the mid-pregnancy ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby!  I was 100% sure it was a girl and had a name picked out and everything.  Oskar really wanted a little brother, since he already has a little sister he said, but I tried to warn him that it was probably a girl and that he shouldn't be too disappointed.  Well I was wrong and Joel and I were both very surprised.  There were so many times in the last two huge moves I wanted to get rid of the bags and bags of baby boy clothes I have accumulated but now I'm really glad I didn't.  There are no boy names I currently like so I guess I better start thinking!


This is how he was positioned the entire ultrasound, knees to his nose.  I guess he wanted to make it ABUNDANTLY clear he was a boy.  Joel asked the ultrasound tech probably three times if she was sure and she kept showing him the crotch shot and saying, yes, she was very sure.

No comments: